What information do we collect?
Wraptrade collects information from you when you fill out a form.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service.
- Where details have been supplied to join our database we may send you marketing communications and information about products and services that we consider to be of interest to you. These communications will be sent via email in accordance with applicable marketing laws. We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
What security measures are in place?
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access or modification. If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
- To keep track of products or services you view, so that we can send you news about those products or services,
- To measure traffic patterns, to determine which areas of our websites have been visited, and to measure patterns in the aggregate,
- To research our users' habits so that we can improve our online products and services,
- To operate our websites efficiently with a high level of functionality,
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives,
- To learn about customer preferences so that we can present customers with web content and advertising that is relevant to them,
- To measure the number of advertising referrals we have received to our websites from other websites,
- To produce data on web traffic and customer web activity through our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Wraptrade does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect Wraptrade or others rights, property, or safety. However, non personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Phone: 07 823 4544
31 Oliver Street, Cambridge